This beautiful stainless steel Rolo medical id bracelet, designed for women
The exquisite design is a very cute bracelet!
This is gorgeous, well made, and looks like a normal piece of jewelry., suitable for all-day medical alert bracelets
As a gift to mom, wife, daughter, Bosom female friend, grandmother are very suitable!
It is simple, stylish, and the laser engraving is clear and easy to identify.
While satisfying the medical alert function, it is also a beautiful daily fashion bracelet, suitable for all-weather wear!
They provide great medical warning bracelets.The "life star" medical warning signs are easily recognized worldwide to provide advice on existing medical conditions.
We have engraving the cases are:
Type 1 Diabetes,Type 2 Diabetes,Diabetic -Insulin Dependant,Blood Thinners,High BP,Pacemaker,Epilepsy,Seizures,Asthma,Hypoglycemia,Coumadin,Celiac,Mphphine,Bee Sting Allergy,Nut Allergy,Peanut Allergy,Penicillin Allergy,Tree Nut Allergy,,Shellfish,Warfarin...
See what the user says:
- Not bulky and really stylish,An attractive little medical bracelet.
- The bracelet is a quality bracelet and light enough that I forget I have it on. The engraving is clear and easy to read.
- When I ordered I was concerned if the bracelet would fit ,since I'm a big boned individual thinking it may be too tight,(I like it to be able to move and lay closer to the hand); it fits perfectly and comfortable.
"li"But when it came, it turned out to be a lovely, delicate piece of jewelry I am happy to wear,It is so light, I don't think about having it on and yet it does what I need.
- This is a beautiful bracelet. It is petite and classy. it has the red medical emergency charm hanging from it. Hopefully, in the case of an emergency, it will be noticed. it is really nice
- I was impressed with how nicely this was packaged and how pretty it really is. I would have thought it should have cost a lot more
- My daughter loves it. It looks very elegant--not medical at all. Thank you for making something she can enjoy wearing! even though the reason for wearing it is a bit scary.
- I have had my bracelet for a couple of months now, and it still looks and feels amazing. I haven't taken it off, even to shower. It is still legible and super shiny.
"li"I really love this bracelet. Typically medical ID bracelets are gaudy and ugly. This is gorgeous, well made, and looks like a normal piece of jewelry. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this product.