We do not charge our clients hundreds of thousands of dollars to grow their profit and increase their margins.
Most of our work is monthly fixed fee – with no minimum usage requirement.
Our goal is to be with a client no longer than twelve months – however, new growth will trigger new opportunities and we will commit to a longer term if requested.
We only charge fees for service – there are no other expenses or charges.
We deliver a service that is designed specifically for each client, based on their current market position and capabilities.
Unless you have prequalified a project or monthly fee e.g. number of employees and service such as Third Generation Outsourcing, we suggest the appropriate pricing tier with you once we understand each of the following aspects or your specific work:
- Quantity of tools needed/requested to deliver the desired changes – again this is determined by the state of affairs and boldness of leadership;
- Quality of the client’s existing middle management team’s experience and availability to support the engagement;
- Service levels required to foster change – often the existing management team is too busy to assist regularly and effectively;
- The level of commitment by the client’s leadership team – we understand the day to day demands of ‘running’ the business must be met – we take on more work and extend the engagement to save on cost;
- The experience of middle managers in using the needed management tools and strategies will determine mandatory training levels and time spent; and
- Customisation will only affect pricing if for example, there are more than three specific products or services that require advanced outsourcing and productivity innovation.
Of course, there is no lock in period, clients can discontinue our support by simply sending us an email no less than five (5) business days before the start of the next month commences.