After we complete your organisation’s Discovery Workshop we can either refresh your existing strategy, orstrategy or develop a new one!
We use our unique strategy planning and execution software to plug you into the process; allocate & monitor tasks given to your employees, andemployees and share tactics.
We make sure you are kept abreast of the execution process with a tailored dash board, keeping you constantly updated on all progress.
One of the respected benefits of our Discovery Workshop, is the list of newkey opportunities we compile to profitably grow your business. We incorporate these into your strategic plan, and when approved by you – apply the relevant changes and improvements for you.
Together, we develop the strategy and tactics necessary to take advantage of the new opportunities for your business. We agree on the necessary changes to achieve the vision you have for the organisation. We are then responsible for making sure all the agreed changes are made in a timely manner.
A written, shared and followed strategy is essential to long term business success. Edgeview makes the strategic planning process simple, yet structured and thorough – your strategic plan will ensure:You know how your organisation will be more successful in its market;
- You know how to increase your sales and productivity;
- You will have defined the benchmarks for success for your employees;
- The organisation’s performance rewards are aligned to the strategy ensuring its success; and
- Certainty of outcome; because there will be uniform and consistent decision-making.
When Edgeview develops your strategic plan, we ensure you are confident that you know:
- exactly what the needs of your existing & potential clients and markets are;
- the best way to grow your business profitably, and the obstacles to growth you will face;
- who are now your strongest competitors;
- if your current executives have the ability and resources to execute your strategy;
- the milestones necessary for executing the plan and when they will be achieved;
- how your business will make money and how sustainable your model is now; and
- the opportunities that will be available once the agreed changes have been made.
In the process of completing your strategy, we provide persuasive targets with specific measures and rewards to motivate your employees. When your strategy is shared with those who will make it happen, they will be confident and passionate about their future in your organisation.