Leadership and Executive Coaching in Melbourne
Also, Edgeview Management Consulting in Melbourne advised small to medium-sized businesses there is no one form of leadership style that can be applied successfully to all scenarios – leaders must use the right combination of actions to lead as necessary.
To prepare a small to medium business’s leadership teams the challenges of leadership, and to enhance their capabilities to lead the small to medium business efficiently, Edgeview Management Consulting in Melbourne offers small to medium-sized businesses, role-specific leadership development.
“Edgeview has a distinctive, highly methodical approach to strategic decision-making working closely with our management to tailor it to the business situation and culture”
Therefore, supporting small to medium-sized businesses to build their leadership bench strength and to fill their succession planning pipeline.
Edgeview Management Consulting believes that educating the next group of leaders starts with a thorough examination of their view on the future cultural behaviours of their small to medium-sized business.
Edgeview Management consulting will conduct a review of any other feedback and/or assessment data that has previously provided to the coachee.
- Explanation of goals, expectations, and desired results;
- Coaching Sessions – six to twelve months of fortnightly in-person, phone, or video coaching sessions;
- Situational Coaching – periodic email exchanges or phone conversations for coaching related to immediate situations in support of the coaching objectives;
- On the job coaching – the coach observes the coachee at work in meetings or presentations;
- Valuation of progress and results during the coaching and at the end of the program. Sponsor meetings may be included;
- Prepare a self-directed learning plan and future growth goals – continued focus on the results and change being worked on.
The leadership development approach used by Edgeview Management Consulting in Melbourne has proven to be highly effective for small to medium-sized businesses, especially those seeking to build a high-performance corporate culture. The program has proven useful for corporations looking to leverage the productivity that flows from a strong bench of future leaders.