Professional Services Re-engineering
Build an infrastructure to permanently achieve leverage and continue to scale
It’s no secret in the professional services arena that mega-firms are constantly looking for a bigger piece of the fee pie, all the while trying to take out medium sized businesses. That’s why the professional services fee model must change, it’s the only way for you to take more of the pie for yourself.
There are many new opportunities available for organisations willing to change by adopting proactive, innovative work practices to improve efficiency, reduce costs and deliver added value to their clients. And most importantly increasing profits by up to fifty percent or more is achievable when costs are successfully reduced, and productivity is improved.
The use of productivity methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints and Third Generation Outsourcing have emerged as key tools to assist in delivering better service, improved processes and revenue enhancement for professional services firms and practices.
“Edgeview has a distinctive and effective style in working with me to sharpen my focus on value creation, develop unique strategies and build our management capabilities to maximise value”
To compete, professionals must now adopt proven business enhancement strategies that will re-engineer, reorganise, rationalise, and immediately increase productivity.
Most importantly, agreeing and simultaneously delivering new marketing and lead generation responsibilities for all individuals across the whole organisation.
Therefore, to remain competitive health practitioners, lawyers, engineers, architects, and accountants, must adopt or expand best practices often used outside of the profession to ensure their business remains viable and can compete with the aggregators and mega-firms.
To be more competitive, productive and profitable, you must have a new focus on sales performance service, innovation, and productivity.
Edgeview, will do this for you by preparing and making the changes that include:
- Adopting Lean Six Sigma;
- Implementing advanced Third Generation Outsourcing strategies;
- Developing a new or refreshed strategic plan;
- Incorporating bespoke strategies to increase revenue per client;
- Reducing the cost of production for your services;
- Enhancing employee remuneration and retention by tying performance with incentives and bonuses.
We work directly with your employees to put in place all of the agreed, necessary changes allowing you to focus on your clients.
We embed the beginning of a new business culture that embraces continuous improvement, creating an environment that rewards innovation.
With the adoption of the new ways of working you will:
- Improve your profit from the current pool of clients;
- Spread the responsibility of attracting new clients to your business;
- Shorten the length of time to complete the delivery of a service;
- Reduce operating costs;
- Increase the number of clients without the need to substantially increase overheads;
- Increase existing client satisfaction scores and revenue.